Friday, March 31, 2006

If I were Sean Marshal....

I would get a restraining order against Larry Rothschild and Mark O'Neal.
Lets just hope we don't see any articles about Roth "working on his mechanics" any time soon.
Honestly, if I were Andy McPhail, i'd probably Co-Sign that restraining order App.
Do you think the cubs ought to have a Manual that they give to all rookies upon enering their club house

1. Don't chat online with Z
2. Don't sit in Recliners
3. Don't take Mechanics advice from anyone but your AA coach
4. Don't go into training room without a Mask covering your mouth and bubble-wrap covering your body
4.5 Memorize the Chad Fox story and try to avoid repeating it. Especially the part about signing with the cubs.
5. Don't Pee at theUrinal next to Moises Alou
6. Don't accept any sort of Vitamins from Sammy.

(yes, I know the last two aren't Cubs anymore, but I think its just good sound advice nonetheless)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home