Sunday, December 11, 2005

Horrible announcing

Is it just me or could Play By play announcers be any worse? I guess I really started noticing it when the Cubbies dumped Stone and Carey for Kasper and Brenley... Just looking at the latter two names is enough to not take them seriously before they even open their mouths. Then being stuck with Joe Buck for what seemed like a 15 game WS. Its brought me to a point that lately I cannot listen to any announcers. Luckily the big tv has split screen so I can play video games and just watch the game in the little box. Add the pause button on the xbox, rewind on the tivo and the laptop with stat-tracker and I become a pretty smelly person by the end of a sunday... but I digress. Right now I'm just pissed i didn't TIVO the sunday game so I could FF through the Horrible Half-time banter on sunday night football. Favorite quote heard lately " I don't want to hear Randy Moss and Terrell Owens mentioned in the same sentance, because they are two completely different people" Not sure who it was but it did make me fling myself to my death in the halo game I was playing.

1 Comments:

At 6:31 AM, Blogger cubfann said...

I agree with adam, partially. Personally, I would rather listen to pat & ron than anyone. len & bob aren't terrible, not better or worse than chip & steve. but joe buck & tim mccarver suck. i would rather listen to ANYTHING other than them. i take that back. joe carter sucked more. but they are awful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home