Saturday, August 13, 2005

Jerome Williams Sucks

No witty title, just straight to the point. The funniest of those Photo-Comparisons pointed out the uncanny similarity between williams and a Batting Tee. The only difference is that Batting tees don't walk 2 batters an inning.

ITs time to give Sergio Mitre another chance. When that guy is on, he's unhittable, when Williams is "On" he's quite hitable. And we haven't seen Williams be ON in oh, two months.

I don't know what to say about the last two games other than that this team clearly is quite Masochistic towards its fans and likes playing well every once in a while to make the suffering that much worse. I did see Murton beat out a double play ball the other day which was pretty cool. I had to check and make sure he was actually wearing a cubs jersey! I don't know why Dusty continues to fool himself into thinking we're actually in this race, and/or that Burnitz gives us a better chance in right than Murton. At least with murton, all three of our outfielders would be fast, that has to be good for something right?

Okay, back to watching little dots light up on my screen. I hate FOX

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home