Thursday, August 04, 2005

Gimme My Murton

Another bismal afternoon for a cubs team that could have won if dealt a better hand by their manager. I try to ignore Brenley and Casper when i can, but sometimes nuggets of info. slip through such as, you usually try to avoid using your backup catcher unless extremely necessary. because who knows what could happen inury-wise. So, when they double switched inthe 8th(when defense matters most), in comes Barret to catch.

Couldn't Murton just as easily been put in for macias or walker (putting macias at 2nd). SO lets say that doesn't work and you want Barret's bat in the 9th, how is Lawton, a leftie who had never seen wagner better than Murton, a righty who'd never seen wagner before. Seems to me you go for the righty when all else is equal.

I'm changing the channel to TBS and swallowing the remote, I've gotta see some rookies play.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home