Saturday, July 09, 2005

Who Should the CUbs Fire Frist??

I've taken a week's worth of losing pretty hard. And I'm running out of people to blame. Check out the Poll on my site and vote on who you think the cubs should fire first. I'm torn on this because I can see reasons to fire them all right now. And KK Pat was going to be on the Poll but now he's been sent down which to me means that no one, not even the Mets were stupid enough to trade for him. I'm just pissed as hell. There is no reason that this team w/ 4 aces and a triple crown candidate should be so far under .500. They are wasting time trying to field a Mediocre team around their OverRated rotation and you end up with an overrated, underperforming team. Congratulations! So I ask again, who should be fired first???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home