Monday, July 25, 2005

Need some time Off!

Whew...what a series. I'm exhausted and I didn't even play in the last two games! Okay, didn't play in the first one either, but you get the drift. I feel bad for these guys having to go another week without a day off. I know we should probably all be in a good mood, but even though we won the series, we could have just as easily swept it, OR BEEN SWEPT. Honestly, who of you didn't think it was over after the Cards tied it up in the Bottom of the 9th? I know I did. And after Barret struck out with the Bases loaded, I had ZERO faith in Neifi. Not that I'm a Neifi hater, but I had run out of faith at that point.

A couple questions- why isn't DLee getting the love from the National press? Why is he just an MVP contender and not the frontrunner? Anyone else get the sinking suspicion that they'll give it to Poo-Holes just because Bonds beat him for it the last 3 years? And then last night I heard them adding another "Contender" to the list. Can't remember who it was, but I was pissed.

So, its back home to face Schmidt who owned the Cubs last year, but allegedly he's having an off year so we'll go with that. Still would like to hear your opinion on the Polls. #1- What should the Cubs do next? #2- Who should they fire first?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home