Friday, July 22, 2005

Kkkkarlos!!!

Having the Klown down at Iowa, I need to have someone else's name started with K's. Our man Z is doing exactly what we needed tonight, now if Todd Walker could get the ball in the air, we'd have a one run lead, and Dlee would have come to the plate with a runner at 2nd. Question, why not have Hairston try to take 2nd on that Single up the middle? then if the Cards try to throw him out, Z can go home, or at best, no DP situation. Or, since walker had already shown a tendancy towards ground balls against this pitcher, why not have hairston running??

I like everything I'm hearing about this Kearns deal. Any news from Peter Gammons on this? Regardless of wether or not we're Buyers or Sellers (see poll), hendry NEEDS to make a deal that will make this team better for more than just a year or be fired! (See other poll). I'd love to keep Walker but I think we could do with Hairston at 2nd if we can land a Juan Pierre type of CF, then we're young all around, especially if we have Kearns and Murton. Well, back to the game.

Final thought: Do the Cardinals just take Asshole Pills before every game or do they make sure that they only sign Assholes. I am sure they are all great guys, and I never see anything bad said or written about them, ever, but they all seem like Assholes to me. Maybe I jut don't like Red

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home