Sunday, July 17, 2005

Hot Sunday

Never visit Miami in July, also, never visit miami in June or August! I say this just because it does look hot today at wrigeley and I wouldn't be out there unless I were paid millions of dollars. good game so far. I will now eat my words wherein i declared that Lee was "cooling off". It was a silly comment made in the heat of the moment of a bad loss. I'm hoping that excuse works for me even though I DON"T make millions of dollars. Now I'll pick on Hairston. Great first at bat, made wells work, but in his second at bat, he watched two fastballs go STRAIGHT down the middle. Is he getting too "pull happy"? Thats the only thing I can think of cause everything he did swing at was inside and he pulled them well into the stands. Its just a theory and hopefully my writing about it will Reverse-Jinx him back into hitting.

BTW, two polls still up. One will last only the next 6 innings. "HOW LONG WILL THE LOSING STREAK LAST"? and if anyone should be fired, "WHO SHOULD BE FIRED FIRST" Right now Dusty is leading that one, but if Hendry keeps shopping for free agents at the Tommy John clinic and Biglots, I think he might make a move on Dusty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home