Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Tuesday Thoughts

Well, I took the Weekend off from blogging because I really just didn't have much to say. So, here it is, What Happened?? Was it really that they got spooked because of Yankee stadium? I didn't get to see Saturday's game because of Fox and left on sunday once I saw that Mitre had finally found a lineup that could be patient. And we all know that Friday's loss was Dusty's fault.

Having said all that, Yesterday's win was big. Maddux battled and the defense made some awesome plays. I'm still not quite sure what happend on that double to Center. the one that hit half way up the wall and bounced into Burnitz' glove. Kkkkorey seems to be letting the offensive "slump" get to his fielding.

With rumors of Prior possibly starting on sunday, and Wood sometime next week, I guess we can just hold our breath and hope their arms don't fly off on the first pitch of the game. If they're going good, then who do we put in the pen for long relief. And what do we do w/ mitre and williams. I guess we'll see about williams tonight, but I think Mitre is ready to stay in the Bigs. I think Sunday the grounders just kept finding holes, he really didn't have a Bad outing.

So, if williams looks good, then We could: Trade williams, Put Mitre in the Rotation and Rusch as long reliever. I still haven't gotten to see this Hill guy pitch but maybe He could replace Bartosh as our young lefty. I keep going back and forth on what our biggest need is, but I think its gotta be the bench. Why is it that Macias keeps getting most of the PH attempts while Hairston just sits there? is there something else going on that we dont' know about? Do we need to call Dusty or Hendry and remind them that we got this guy for Sammy and if we're not going to use him, we should probably trade him before he goes sour on the shelf. Or a big bat in left field, putting holly on the bench so that Macias ISN"T our only lefty off the bench.

Quick thoughts: Can Griffey play Left Field?? I'd take an OF of Gridffey, Patt and Burny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home