Monday, June 13, 2005

Hmmmm... Walker vs. Patterson

That's really all the Cubs lineup boils down to, especially against Lefties. I think we'd all agree that Hairston belongs in there, but since when has KKKKorey proven that he can handle a Lefty, let alone a good, deceptive lefty? I've never heard Patterson described as a "professional hitter" before, and that's usually what people say when talking about Walker.

I'm going back to the game, but if anyone can explain this one to me, WITHOUT being a Patterson apologist, I'm all ears!!

(and please don't say its because of Patterson's exceptional Centerfield defense vs. Walker's questionable 2nd base defense. I'm now referring to Saturdays game as Patterdome Gate. I know, not too catchy, but that was probably the silliest play i've ever seen, so it kinda deserves a silly name, don't you think?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home