Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Bring Back our Outfield!!!

I just posted, so this won't be long, but there are two guys out there just dying to come back to the cubs. I know that this is usually "White Flag's " job, but here goes.

Kenny Lofton- Sitting on Bench In Philly, but having a pretty good season. I dunno who the phils have in CF, but maybe, just maybe,

Korey = Lofton + Lieber

And, out here, in sunny S.F., where Barry Bonds' flax seed oil seems to have lost its magic. Out there in left field, languishing on a BAD team is our main man Alooooo. The giants are trying to get younger, so lets help them. How bout this:

Korey + Kelton/Doobie+ Karonka= Moises + Schmidt

oh, btw, I hate Gary Sheffield and will have to keep from vomitting the first time and every time there-after that I see him in Cubby Blue. Did we forget that he frequented the same "Pharmacist" as Barry and Giambi?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home