Saturday, May 07, 2005

Why Did He Throw The Ball?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

That's My Question 1. A, With Question 1B. Being Why Was Latroy In the game? I thought Dusty had decided on "closer By situation" and I thought even he agreed that a one one game at home was not the right situation for Latroy. I mean, i thought we'd been down this road before Fox's injury and that's exactly what he said. I thought it's the closers who are supposed to have a real bad memory to put these things behind them, not the coaches and managers. And, as always, other than Lee, the offense laid another Big donut. And this time with the wind blowing out.

So after yesterday's Put up of shut up Game, I'm labeling this one, put up or pack it in.
If you can't answer the bell and rise to the challenge of the Phillandering Phillies, then we should probably just mail in the rest of the season. But just in case they are willing to learn from yesterday's game and are now going to rip off 10 in a row, here's some things they should definitley remember.

1. Prior should always throw to Blanco. He seemed calmer and more relaxed even in the 2nd inning Jam.
2. Latroy should not be in any games that are close, ever again.


That's it, I have no answers for the rest of their problems, except I do agree w/ one fellow blogger who called for a massive outfield shakeup, starting Grieve and maybe even Dubois as well. I'd be more in favor of Starting Dubois and Having Grieve and Hollly off the bench.

Remember to always look at the bright side of these things, at least they could still win this series.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home