Friday, May 20, 2005

South Side Sux

I've never quite understood the Cubs/ Sox rivalry having always been a transplanted Cubs fan, but from what I can understand, it's quite testy. This must be why I just heard the Sux announcers saying that He hoped Garcia's plunking of Lee "wasn't an accident". Did I just hear an announcer say that he hoped someone got hit intentionally. How would he like to be in the batter's box against Maddux and say that. I've heard of homer announcers before, but wishing that someone get's hit on purpose is just a little bit absurd. You have to wonder a little bit if it wasn't a bit on purpose since Maddux did hit one of theirs, and Lee is our hottest hitter.

Now, I've been quite critical of the new broadcasting team, but these guys are horrendous. Do the Cubs guys get to do any of these games. I sure as hell hope so.

Also, why is Hollandsworth starting, and why is he batting in the 2 spot? does he have some sort of plate discipline or speed that hasn't yet been reported. Un-freaking-believable.... way to go Dusty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home