Saturday, May 21, 2005

F**CK Fox

So, After spending 85dollars for a full season of MLB.TV, I checked the schedule the morning to see that today's game would be on FOX. There are few reasons why living in California sucks, and this is reason number one. At the time of the opening pitch, 10:20 local time, I believe FOX had on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Oh well, I'll just watch it on my computer, nope, LOSER! It's blacked out on the computer. So I'm watching the Pitch by Pitch on gameday. And it looks like big Z is having some control issues. So despite having waked a few and Plunked a couple, he's got a no-no after 5. That'd be all nice and fine if the cubs could actually get a hit themselves.

This offensive dry-spell has got to end soon. Aramis needs to get out of this funk, and whoever bats leadoff needs to learn how to get on base. Okay, that's it for captain obvious statements.

Let's see what happens. Lets get some HITS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home