Thursday, May 12, 2005

Another Day Off

After taking 2 of three from the Mets, the cubs and I enjoy a much needed day off. I haven't been able to see many of the games but just by looking at highlights and boxsores, the bullpen continues to struggle and clutch hitting seems to be in short supply. Yesterday's game I saw that dempster had blown the save. (It's almost like I predicted that) and then I saw the cubs had runners on 1st and 2nd with one out... The next thing I see is Lee hitting a HR.

3 Things about that:
1.Where the Hell would we be without Lee??
2. Bullpen problems persist
3. Clutch hitting still lacking. It's great that Lee saved their butts, but why did he have to. Runner on 2nd w/ less than one out has to score, has to find a way to score, and that's all there is.

So, it's off to DC and hopefully we'll have something positive to say soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home