Monday, April 25, 2005

Monday Musings

Wow, I just turned my computer on. Did Neifi just hit another one. Has he been roid tested yet??
I think i need to go to the dentist. I have this toothache that is just kinda there, but just now, the back of my head started to hurt too. Can a toothache do that??

Well, I just sat back down to see the ball being thrown back over the wall. That's never a good sign.Wow, neifi's HR is a lot bigger now, and... fox is hurt. Man, you really gotta feel bad for the guy. After all he's come abck from. And you know dusty didn't want to use him if he didn't have to, so why did he? I guess cause Remlinger would have given up the HR to Dunn and Probably kearns after that. What about Bartosh, I've liked him when he's been in. So i guess we'll see who dusty chooses now. Another solid start from Prior is so great to see. I'm loving the Rotation right now and the box score for tonite looks good too. Hairston had a couple, neifi and lee both stayed hot.
Do we know why patterson sat for the 2nd straight day?? that doesn't make me feel good.

Does anyone know why they put so many days inbetween basketball games during the playoffs. Some of the teams thatplayed sunday won't play until Wed. No wonder they take like 5 months to finish. How come Baketball players can go Back To back on nights when they travel during the regular season but when they don't have to go anywhere during the playoffs, they get two nights off. I wish someone would explain this to me.

Well, I'm gonna pop a couple dozen advil and hope whatever this pain is goes away. Man, I hate the dentist.

Here's to hoping for 3 in a row!! (I know, I know, now I'm just getting greedy)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home