Saturday, April 23, 2005

Is It Snowing??

I just logged on to the MLBTV, which is by the way, the best invention ever. They even improved this year by not blacking out wed. games even if they're opposite the ESPN game. But I digress.
Is it really snowing there. unbelievable!!!

Well, they're up to the same old tricks. Perez just doubled er. singled into the corner because Barrett couldn't see the ball. Yeah, I understand, the ump didn't give the signal, but what was Spiers doing at third base? shouldn't he have had relatively the same view as the ump. Then maddux botches a sacrifice, can't score on Hairston's double, and boom, we're stuck with one run. Plus, since maddux didn't get the sacrifice right, he had to run the bases, instead of resting. We'll see if it disrupts him, but my money is on yuppers. And just as i type, he plugs the hitter. I wish I could say I had the power to jinx these guys, but they do enough to screw themselves than any one person could ever accomplish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home